About the Artwork
Inspired by the organic shapes found in nature, this work is a celebration of warm Queensland days with deliberate intersecting lines and spaces filled with delicious complementary colours that uplift and energise.
Original Piece Medium: Acrylic on linen.
Artist: Tamara Armstrong
Combine art and your practice with our luxe contemporary art yoga mats; the first of their kind in Australia. When you buy a yogat mat, you are supporting an Australian Artist and giving back to the arts community.
Our premium mats are made from 100% recycled and natural materials. With a soft-touch microfibre and non-slip surface, they are perfect for every type of work out; providing both extra grip and absorbency.
All yogat mats are 178cm x 61cm x 3.5 mm, providing supple cushioning via an eco rubber underlay made from biodegradable materials.
- Free black carry strap
- Original Australian Contemporary Artwork - Limited edition prints
- Made from tree rubber and recycled materials
- 100% Biodegradable and recyclable
- Natural inks
- Suitable for all types of workouts including Yoga and Pilates
- Machine washable
- 3.5 mm thickness for extra cushioning
- Microfibre layer
- Super absorbent
- No harsh chemicals, PVC or latex. 100% non-toxic
Each Australian Artwork has been selected to inspire your practice.