About the Artwork
Cups and Curiosity was created by Queensland Artist Jay Feather and forms a part of her 'Wondrous place' series. The work mirrors the fulfillment and curiosity that yoga brings to one’s life and enables flow and peace to center the mind.
Combine art and your practice with our luxe contemporary art yoga mats; the first of their kind in Australia. When you buy a yogat mat, you are supporting an Australian Artist and giving back to the arts community.
Our premium mats are made from 100% recycled and natural materials. With a soft-touch microfibre and non-slip surface, they are perfect for every type of work out; providing both extra grip and absorbency.
All yogat mats are 178cm x 61cm x 3.5 mm, providing supple cushioning via an eco rubber underlay made from biodegradable materials.
- Free black carry strap
- Original Australian Contemporary Artwork
- Limited edition prints never to be printed again - first mat of its kind in Australia that showcases Australian Painters original artworks.
- Made from natural rubber and recycled materials
- Biodegradable and recyclable
- Made from natural dyes and colours
- Suitable for all types of workouts including Yoga and Pilates
- Machine washable
- 3.5 mm thickness for extra cushioning
- Microfibre layer, soft to touch
- Super absorbent
- No harsh chemicals, PVC or latex. 100% non-toxic
Each Australian Artwork has been selected to inspire your practice.