About the Artwork
Created by Contemporary Australian Artists Jay Feather, Sunset Blooms was inspired by the natural beauty of Agnes Water, a small town in Queensland, Australia.
The original artwork depicts an endless sunset, sea spray, and botanical blooms.
Combine art and your practice with our luxe contemporary art yoga mats; the first of their kind in Australia. When you buy a yogat mat, you are supporting an Australian Artist and giving back to the arts community.
Our premium mats are made from 100% recycled and natural materials. With a soft-touch microfibre and non-slip surface, they are perfect for every type of work out; providing both extra grip and absorbency.
All yogat mats are 178cm x 61cm x 3.5 mm, providing supple cushioning via an eco rubber underlay made from biodegradable materials.
- Free black carry strap
- Original Australian Contemporary Artwork
- Limited edition prints never to be printed again - first mat of its kind in Australia that showcases Australian Painters original artworks.
- Made from natural rubber and recycled materials
- Biodegradable and recyclable
- Made from natural dyes and colours
- Suitable for all types of workouts including Yoga and Pilates
- Machine washable
- 3.5 mm thickness for extra cushioning
- Microfibre layer, soft to touch
- Super absorbent
- No harsh chemicals, PVC or latex. 100% non-toxic
Each Australian Artwork has been selected to inspire your practice.