Artist Private Label Expression of Interest
Are you an Australian Artist interested in working with a globally recognised brand?
The Private Label is an exciting and lucrative opportunity for Australian artists to feature their work on our high-quality products in service-based organisations, such as boutique hotels, wellness retreats, and festivals.
This is a unique opportunity for selected Artists, as the our dedicated sales team will act as your "agent" showcasing your portfolio to National and International organisations and key decision-makers.
The Private Label is separate from our Retail Artist in Residence program. For enquiries, please read more here.
What you will receive
- An online portfolio, only available to Private Label prospects and clients, to highlight and showcase your range of work.
- Inclusion in the Private Label Look Book which will be emailed at the start of the Private Label buyer journey.
- An opportunity to create a custom piece, shall the client wish to work outside of your private range offering.
- A dedicated sales team, showing your work to prospective clients.
- A commission on every sale, noting our minimum order quantity (MOQ) for Private Label is 100 units on any product.
The Private Label application process
This is an exclusive opportunity provided to Australian based artists only.
Artists must be practicing, however can be at any stage of their career. The Private Label EOI is open at all times, however there are currently limited spaces, so a thorough vetting process is maintained.
We're currently looking for:
- Original art that demonstrates a high quality of conceptual and technical rigor
- A recent or new body of work for the artist
- An active and engaged social media following
- Most styles of artwork are accepted, however not looking at photography at this stage.
How much does it cost to be a Private Label artist?
- $199 + GST One-off administration fee
- $9 + GST Monthly Representation Payment - opt out any time
- 5% - 7% Commission on all orders
What's it like to work with us?
Well, we like to think we're one of the best and unique brands, but here's a recent quote from one of our favourite artists, Xander Holliday.
"It was so exciting for me early on in my art career that an established Australian brand wanted to collaborate! I’ve always been interested in seeing my art not just on peoples walls but as part of everyday lifestyle products. It was a validating moment with yogat popping up in my DMs wanting to work together. Working with Cas and the yogat team helped extend my reach and introduce my designs to a whole new audience. It was a seamless experience and an absolute pleasure working with yogat!"
Ready to join the Private Label club!