Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. This website and URL address www.yogat.com.au is owned and operated by Yogat in accordance with Shopify.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time-to-time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received. Once your order has been confirmed, we will not be able to make any changes to the terms that apply to that order.
Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
7. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
8. Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offense and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
9. This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
10. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Queensland.
11. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
12. These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
13. In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
14. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of the products appear on our website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mis-published, including prices and promotions.
We work closely with our artists and suppliers to ensure our mat designs are as close to the original artwork as possible, however, due to the printing process, microfiber finish and natural inks, colour tones and textures will vary. yogat cannot accept responsibility for allergies to any materials used in the making of the mats.
Purchase of products
When you place an order on our website, we will send you an email to the email address provided by you during the checkout process. Our acceptance of your order does not take place until we send you a confirmation email.
Goods are subject to availability. If an item, you have ordered becomes out of stock we shall notify you as soon as possible.
If there are any problems with your order, we shall contact you. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
We are unable to amend your order once it has been placed online.
Price and Payment
Full payment for your purchase must be made before we can dispatch your order.
The prices shown on our website includes GST (10%). The amount you pay will be the price indicated plus, delivery charges as detailed below.
We charge you for your order in AUD. The actual price charged to overseas customers will be subject to the exchange rate applied by the credit or debit card company of the card used for payment. Any customers outside of Australia will be liable for any import duty or other taxes, fees and charges that are applied by customs or other authorities in the country of receipt. If you are unsure about whether these duties, taxes and charges might apply to your order, you should contact your local tax or customs authorities.
We reserve the right to modify our prices at any time.
In certain circumstances, we will enable pre-order for a product before it's available and provide an estimated date of arrival. Although all efforts are made to meet the estimated arrival date, factors out of our control may cause delivery dates to change.
As a result, in the event that a delay arises and the estimated shipment is not met, yogat are not obligated to provide any discounts, refunds or credits due to such delays.
We will provide regular updates with respect to such delivery schedule directly via email.
This page and/or our Pre Order Terms and Conditions page are visible on all pre-order product pages, with a direct link provided by email to the customer, when a pre-order is placed.
From time to time, we offer discounts on our products at our discretion. Unless otherwise stated, these are for Australian residents only. Discounts of this nature can only be redeemed during the promotion period. Customers are eligible to use one promotional code at a time. Unless otherwise stated, one use per customer. Products purchases on sale and/or during a promotional period cannot be returned for change of mind.
Shipping methods and delivery times
We use Sendle for all retail deliveries. Once your order and payment is received, your order will be scheduled for delivery within 24 hours. A tracking number will be sent to you via email or text so you can track your order. Orders received over the weekend, or on a public holiday, will be scheduled for delivery on the next business day.
Sendle deliveries may take between two to three business days for metropolitan areas, and up to five to seven for regional and remote to delivery your order, depending on location and delivery volumes. Unfortunately, delivery times are out of our control and we are not able to control the timeframe.
Sendle does not deliver to Post Offices, PO boxes, locked bags or Australia Post parcel lockers.
We choose to use use Sendle as they're a registered B Corp and Australia's first 100% carbon neutral delivery service partnering with South Pole.
As of April 2023, we have included a flat rate fee of $14.50 in the cost of each product, for Australian deliveries only. Shipping rates will vary for international locations.
We reserve the right to change our delivery costs at any time without notice to you.
Customs, Duties and Taxesyogat is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer.
Damaged or lost packages
While it rarely happens, packages may get lost in transit and while this is out of our control, we will do everything we can do track a lost packaged down. The first step if this does happen, is to launch an investigation via Sendle. You can do this via the tracking link that was sent to you on commencement of delivery. Then contact email@example.com to let us know. We will work on a case by case situation and will do our best to track your parcel down or provide an alterative solution.
If your order is damaged while on route to you, please contact us with either your receipt or delivery number and an image of the damaged product/s as well as the box/satchel it came in. This must be done within 14 days to be able to receive a full refund or product exchange.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. This is for hygiene reasons. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed via bank transfer or via PayPal if you purchase was made through PayPal.
We only replace items if they are defective or have been damaged during shipping. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To return your product, you should email email@example.com to request the return address. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
PLEASE KEEP A RECORD OF THE TRACKING NUMBER ONCE YOU HAVE SENT THE YOGA MAT AS WE WILL NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOST/ DELAYED PACKAGES.
Our product range is designed to assist against slipping. Reasonable judgment should be used in all circumstances particularly if injury may result.
We will not be held liable for, and you will agree to indemnify us against damage or injury caused by any product sold through us or our distributors, or for the information or communications given through this site or that of any links that are given throughout our site.
If unsure, or when undertaking any new exercise, please seek the advice of qualified professionals (such as Physician) to use. Care must be taken if there are any pre-existing condition, pregnant/nursing or elderly. No product descriptions, statements or uses contained here or given by anyone associated with this site, or this company are medical opinions.
The purchaser of our goods takes full responsibility for the proper use, storage and maintenance of these goods.
Yogat ABN 77 955 931 500