Imagine your artwork or design being the first splash of colour a customer sees when they open their Yogat purchase. Your name, your Instagram handle on every yoga mat and towel label being welcomed into hundreds of homes across Australia....and as we continue to grow, around the globe!
Have we got your attention?
We're on the search for an Australian based fine artist, illustrator and/or graphic designer (and everything in between) to create a new design for our yoga mat and towel packaging.
In return the successful applicant will receive:
- 12 month license fee
- Name and Instagram handle printed on yoga mat and towel packaging for a period of 12-months
- Bio and direct links on Yogat website
What are we looking for?
This is the fun part. We're open to all types of designs, from illustrations, to bold lashings of paint, abstract, realism, whatever floats your boat, as long as it captures the Yogat spirit, (think creativity, community and care) and follows the guidelines we'll consider it.
- 300 DPI
- MAX file size 20MB using WeTransfer
Download the Yogat Packaging Template Here to use as a guide.
Closing date: 31 July 2021
- Entry is open to all Australian residents.
- Entrants under 18 will require parent or guardian approval should they win.
- Entrants must be following us on Facebook and Instagram.
- Designs can only be submitted via WeTransfer using the email: email@example.com. Designs sent via Instagram or other forms will not be considered.
- Designs may be altered by Yogat if necessary for print purposes.
- Participants may be asked to resubmit their designs if they pass the first stage of judging.
- Plagiarized submissions, designs that have been developed for other purposes or designs that have been used in the past will not be accepted.
- Artwork must be newly developed for Yogat.
- The successful entrant will transfer all licensing rights to Yogat upon confirmation of award for a period of 12-months.
- Entrants must cover the costs of producing their designs.
- Late entries will not be considered.
- Winners will be notified by 16 August 2021.